Terms, Trust, Privacy and Policy
Solo disponible en la idioma Ingles:
ABOUT THE COMPANY & REGISTERED TRADEMARK
Interhomes Online ™, the brand and trademark are registered in the European Union Intellectual Property Office EUIPO : under the registration number 016114431 for the categories: 35 (online marketing) & 42 (online data storage).
The rights of use and ownership of the trademark and all her online activities belongs to the Spanish enterprise Realway Services and Technology S.L., Avenida del Pla 124-6, 03730 in Javea (ES). Interhomes Online ™ connecting (inter)national property finders with professional estate agents, brokers, promoters and private sellers in Spain. Therefore the meaning and definition of the brand, trademark and corporate identity translates itself into; "International Homes Online".
Article A: TERMS OF SERVICE
Article B: DEFINITIONS
1. Interhomes Online refers to the online marketing services between real estate related legit companies, registered agents, brokers, private sellers and promoters (customers), who post listings for property finders who are interested to rent or buy those listings (clients).
2. Property means any property, apartment, house, or any other related structure.
3. Client means a property finder.
4. Customer means a professional real estate agent, broker, private seller or any legit enterprise or private person advertising their properties on the websites of Interhomes Online and Homes Online.
Article C: REGISTRATION
Customers need to create account before uploading properties and choose a suitable package". Registered agents or legit companies are allowed to upload properties for sale, long term rent and holiday lets. Private advertisers are more limited and can only upload properties for sale and long terms. For clients signing up is not mandatory. Sign up here: and start selling or letting in less than 5 minuts
Artikel D: CONTRACT
Interhomes Online ™ offers a FREE trial of 3 months for every new customer without contract or further obligations. All prices for advertising you can find here:
prices for advertising on Interhomes Online 2018 . All prices published online are including 21% Spanish IVA and valid for a certain period depending the subscription. You can advert with BRONZE, SILVER or GOLD member. Customers can cancel any time. There is no cancellation fee. Interhomes Online ™ will not refund if a customer cancels before the package period has ended. Payments can be done online via Credit Card, Pay Pal or via bank transfer. After a payment has been done online an invoice will be sent to your email or will be downloadable from your dashboard in "membership history"
Article E: ACCESS OUR SERVICES
Our services for clients are available on 10 European markets and any property finder can access our services if it is lawful in their country to do so. Our online marketing services for customers are only available for Spanish advertisers with properties in Spain. Nothing in this clause shall prevent us from suspending or terminating your account as per provisions laid down in this agreement. The right to access the services is based on following conditions:
1. Customers are only allowed to post listings for Spain, The Canary Islands, Ibiza, Mallorca, Menorca and Formentera.
2. The customers property or properties shall be available for property finders.
3. No customer is permitted to have more than one account at a time.
4. The customer shall not provide us with any false information for account creation.
5. The customer must not create another account when his first account has been terminated or suspended by us.
6. The customer must not operate account of any other person.
7. The customer must not have an account to use our services when it is illegal in his country to do so.
8. The customer shall at no point of time sell, rent, lease, sub-license, gift or transfer his account or any related information that may be used to operate your account to any other person with prior permission of us.
9. The customer shall use his account only for lawful purposes and no illegal conduct shall happen from the said account. Customers signed up as private advertisers are excluded to upload holiday lets. In a case as private advertiser and you want to use our services to promote a holiday property, you need to be represented by a legit (rental) company in the country where your property is situated.
10. Customers and clients can access our services on the following 22 domains: www.internationalhomesonline.com , www.interhomesonline.com , www.interhomesonline.cn, www.interhomesonline.co.uk , www.interhomesonline.nl , www.homesonline.nl , www.interhomesonline.dk, www.homesonline.dk , www.interhomesonline.fr, www.homesonline.fr, www.interhomesonline.it , www.homesonline.it, wwwinterhomesonline.es, www.interhomesonline.be , www.homesonline.be, www.interhomesonline.se, www.homesonline.se, www.interhomesonline.pt, www.interhomesonline.ru , www.interhomesonline.at, www.interhomesonline.ch, www.homesonline.de
Article F: ACCOUNT AND PROFILE
Your customer account shall also be characterized by a profile page that shall consist of your (company) name, person in charge of the account full name, company address, company contact details and logo of the company. We allow a maximum limit of advertisers depending the city, area, region, province and country. Our customers can choose any suitable subscription package. Each package has a certain content and a validity. During the validity of your package you can upgrade your package without any problems. Your listings will not get lost. You need to renew your package after validity time has run-out. Renew your package; you can do in customer’s dashboard. All our payments can be done via Pay Pal, Credit Card or Bank transfer. In a situation when customer will not renew their package on time, Interhomes Online ™ will make the listed properties invisible and on hold until the customer has renewed or upgraded the package. If you downgrade your subscription plan, you need to delete your XML feed in your dashboard and than activate a package with a lower amount of properties. Ones that package has been activated you can upload your XML feed again as long it is not over-quoting the amount of properties in your subscription plan. We request you to provide us with information that is completely true, complete, authentic and accurate and update your profile regularly. After being signed up you can also take part in our Networking platform.
Article G: LISTINGS
1. Customers who are registered agents or legit companies can upload listings For Sale and Long-term let. Customers interested advertising holiday lettings need to have an official Spanish license before posting holiday rentals on Interhomes Online. Customers signed up as private advertisers can upload properties for sale and long term rentals. You may and will be asked different questions to post your listing effectively. These queries will include information about the property you want to let or sell. Add as much information you have about the property such as property type, upload type, amount of bedrooms, amount of bathrooms, property video, HQ property images, a summary, a catchy property title, the m2 of the plot, m2 of the property, m2 of the terraces, amenities and the geo location. Some fields are obligated, but we advice to fill in the complete requested fields. The listings will be posted online, visible for property finders.
2. The content of any listing is the customers responsibility and liability. You as customer expressly acknowledge that you are responsible for the authenticity and veracity of the information posted by.
3. By posting a listing, you expressly warrant that all information posted in the listing is true and authentic. We may place some mechanism in place to verify the claim of authenticity placed by you but we shall not assume any liability for any legal claim arising out of your information’s lack of authenticity.
4. We reserve the right to remove, delete, amend and discard any listing or posting made by the real estate agency if we find the content to be objectionable and offensive.
5. Interhomes Online ™ cannot be held responsible for the content of the customers XML feed if a customer chooses this option to upload listings. Properties uploaded which includes photos of low quality will be published as in-active until they are replaced by High Quality images.
6. Interhomes Online ™ Values quality over quantity. We will not allow or accept double advertised properties offered by several estate agents. Interhomes Online will pre-select in every city the best estate agents and is keen to avoid any double properties advertised. We apply a certain limit of advertisers per city. In a case when properties have been advertised double, the exclusive rights to advertise the property will be for the seller or agent who became member of Interhomes Online first or In a case another agent has an exclusive selling contract that agent or seller remains all rights.
7. Interhomes Online is not responsible for any damages according bookings made via third part companies on our website(s) when it comes to holiday lets.
8. Interhomes online is not responsible for the content of any blogs published on the blog page www.interhomesonline.com/blog
Article H: CUSTOMERS OBLIGATIONS
1. Responsibility to add properties where you have the full rights to advertise them and where you are well informed about
2. Responsibility to be honest, respectful and reliable when using Inter Homes Online networking platform regards to other real estate agencies
3. Provide on your profile correct up to date information including an image of the company logo or you as private advertiser
4. Customers who are signed up as registered agents, official companies or any other legit enterprise can upload properties for sale, long-term and holiday lets. Customers signed in as private advertisers are excluded to upload holiday lets. As a private advertiser you are only allowed to upload properties for sale and long term rentals. For any miss abuse Interhomes Online has the right to remove your listing.
5. The photos of the properties you are listing, upload type, property type, property description and amount of bedrooms.
Article I: GOOD FAITH
1. Both the Client and the Customer shall agree to work together for a safe stay of the client in case of renting a property. In case of sales we expect you to have honest and respectful relationship regarding to the information about the property, etc.
2. Both the Client and Customer shall act in good faith and solve any dispute through mediation and amicable solutions. Peaceful and legal ways shall be employed for any dispute resolution. We shall not be a party to any dispute between you two.
3. Both the Client and the Customer shall follow all national laws, state and county laws, local laws, Internet and market practice laws and all applicable tax laws in good faith and with full care.
4. The Customer must take care of tax obligations according the paid invoices for advertising. We SHALL NOT be liable for any legal claim or liability which may be due to your omission or act in relation to TAX matters.
5. The Client and Customer shall NOT use any unlawful means to impede or stop the smooth functioning of the website in any way. He must take care that none of his actions or omissions, intentionally or negligently harm any commercial or related prospects of the website.
7. The Client and Customer shall NOT claim any kind of ownership or copyright over the content present on the website or otherwise. Violation of this clause shall attract legal provision of the applicable law.
8. The client and the customer shall not resort to technological aids to cause interference in our website’s services and its proper functioning.
9. The Clients and Customers must provide us information and data which is completely true and in accordance with the facts. Any violation of clause may attract penalty.
Article J: PRIVACY CONCERNS
We always make it our priority to address all the privacy concerns of the users with utmost importance. You can read about our policies and services related to privacy concerns on our website.
Article K: OWNERSHIP
1. We reserve complete rights, without limitation, all moral and intellectual property rights and related proprietary rights, about the service.
2. We reserve the right to change, modify, alter, amend or delete any content on our website without prior consent or information and with a just in time notice in situations we seem appropriate to.
3. No one shall have the right, without our express consent, to change, alter, modify, reproduce, amend, download, distribute, transmit, transfer and copy all or any part of the above-mentioned materials.
4. We shall have complete ownership of the profiles and accounts from all customers and users.
Article L: TERMINATION OR CANCELLATION
At any time, and without cause, we may cancel or terminate your access or membership at any time in our sole discretion. You are not entitled for a compensation of any kind if you request to cancel or terminate your membership or if Interhomes Online ™ cancelled the customer’s subscription. You are liable for charges incurred by you until termination of service. You are responsible for any charges imposed by your credit card issuing bank for exceeding your account limits or overdrawing your account.
Article M: INDEMNIFICATION
You expressly agree to indemnify us against any legal claim brought against us or our associates for actions, omissions or conduct of yours which is sufficient or which gives rise to a legal claim against us or for the amount, which we will have to pay to third party’s due to your actions or omission.
We reserve the right to approach you or send you any notice or communication regarding the same during or after the payment to third party.
Article N: GENERAL
We reserve the right to investigate any client, user or customer for any alleged or prima facie violation of our rules or any legal laws, which may put us in legal problems at a later stage.
Article O: FORCE MAJURE
We maintain that we shall not be held liable for any failure or departure from any duty laid down which has happened due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control which includes but is not limited to natural disasters like flood, earthquake, acts of god, war, terrorism, religious and other riots, economic and technological embargoes etc.
Article P: SEVER-ABILITY
Article Q: WAIVER
If we fail to enforce any part of this policy statement, the same shall not constitute any kind of waiver on the part of us. Any waiver on our part shall be in writing and must be signed by our authorized representative.
Article R: AMENDMENT
We reserve the right to modify and amend our policies and terms as and when required. We will notify you of any change through email or through a notification on our home page.
The recording and automated processing of Personal Data are destined exclusively to the aim of informing and providing an improved service to our guests, including the notification of news and updates, unless the customer should have indicated otherwise.
Interhomes Online ™ has adopted the levels of security in Personal Data protection required by law, and we have incorporated all the measures and technical processes available to us with a view to avoiding the loss, misuse, alteration, non-authorized access or theft of Personal Data supplied to Interhomes Online™. Nevertheless, Customers should be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable. In certain cases, Interhomes Online™ may cede Personal Data to other group companies. In such cases, Customers will be duly advised of such cession. Customers' rights of cancellation, rectification or refusal are duly acknowledged and may be exercised.
Release account and other personal information when we believe that such an action is appropriate to comply with the law, to enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety of Interhomesonline.com, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. This does not include selling, renting, sharing or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in a way that is contrary to the commitments made in this privacy notice. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards relating to the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer. If you choose to visit and use internationalhomesonline.com, interhomesonline.com, or all our websites using homesonline as extension your visit, use of it and any dispute over privacy is subject to this privacy notice and our conditions of use, including limitations on damages and applicable legislation.
Interhomes Online limits their activities solely to offering digital marketing & online support for any "professional advertiser", in accordance to bring supply and demand in International real estate closer to each other. Interhomes Online itself is NOT a bookings agent, NO travel agency and can't, don't or won't accept online payments or direct bookings when it comes to holiday lettings. Interhomes Online itself don't offer personal real estate services or accept reservation payments for sale or long-term properties. Interhomes Online itself is NOT a real estate company, NOT a construction company and don't build, develop or reform properties for clients or customers. In all situations mentioned and described in this important note we refer our website visitors (clients) to the third part companies promoting their business on all our portals operating under the names INTERHOMES ONLINE, INTERNATIONAL HOMES ONLINE & HOMES ONLINE.
Realway Services and Technology S.L.
Department: Interhomes Online™
Avenida del Pla 124-6
03730 - Javea Prov. Alicante
CIFNR: ES B-54828975
Tel: +34 865 664 618
Created 01-10-2015 , last updated and modified: 25-05-2018